School of Arts and Crafts
The School of Arts and Crafts offers a wide range of workshops and courses in various areas such as manual arts, visual arts, visual arts, performing arts, music, health and well-being, among others.
Consult, in each area, the training offers that we have.
- The registration order will be respected, being effective upon presentation of proof of payment, which can be delivered personally at headquarters or sent by email or fax.
- Classes with Cantonese translation whenever the number of students justifies it.
- After the start of the course, withdrawals do not entitle you to a refund of payment.
- Contact Casa de Portugal headquarters in Macau for information on payment methods.
- Payments at headquarters or by bank transfer to BNU account no .: 9001805429 on behalf of Casa de Portugal in Macau.
- Following the DSEDJ guidelines, the courses covered by the PDAC (Continuous Development and Use Program) have a unique fee. The remaining courses applies Member and Non-member fees